So, again, I'm sorry for neglecting all of my wonderful stitching friends - I love you all dearly and I'll try to make some time in the near future to visit all of your blogs, leave comments and for the love of God - STITCH! ( I NEEEED it :( )
Oh, and to put forth an effort at making this a stitching related post - I love love LOVE Passione Ricamo's newest design - that mermaid is stunning. Maybe I can hint to my BF that I'd like it for my birthday? Heh... we'll see. He isn't very good at picking up hints. lol
I suppose I could at least post a picture of my sweethearts before I go.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Carolyn



23 comments:
Your doggies are cute. Sorry you're feeling down ;)
I was wondering why you were not updating your blog...I'm sorry you are feeling down lately. Don't worry about kids and marriage those things will come soon just wait and see :)
Your doggies are CUTE!
Your puppy has really grown up fast! Such cute doggies :) Sorry you’ve been feeling down *hugs* it’ll work out, you will see!
*hugs* Hope you are feeling happier soon! Try taking Evening Primrose oil :)
I'm sorry your feeling down. ((HUGS)) I hope you start to feel better soon.
Your babies are so cute!
Love your new profile pic! So purdy!!
Your doggies are soooo big, I think they are even bigger than our house LOL. They're adorable!
Nice to hear from you! I love the pictures of the dogs! I hope you beat the birthday blues {{hugs}} and my friend who has been trying for a baby for a year and a half now just found out shes pregnant. So don't give up hope :)
I hope you get some stitches in soon
Sorry you've got the birthday blues Carolyn {{{{hugs}}}}. I always feel like that before my b'day! Your doggies are gorgeous BTW :o)
I like your new profile pic. YOU make me so sick, Young, Pretty, and YOU get some stitching done, although it might have been a short while since you stitched. :P *LOL*
Your babies are so cute, the puppy is growing fast! They all look like they are smiling for their picture to be taken.
I understand not 'blogging'. Don't feel too blue about your birthday and marriage and babies. That will all come in good time. You still have plenty of time!! {{{HUGS}}} I hope you feel better soon.
I was wondering just the other day where you were! I love your new profile picture.
Sorry to hear you're down in the dumps!
First off, (((BIG HUGS))) Sweety! I'm sooo sorry that you've been feeling down. I think I can pretty much relate...my birthday's at the end of this month (the big 3-0 *shudder*) and I always thought I'd have a pile of kids by now (remember when you were young and 30 seemed soooooo old?!?)...We've been trying for about 6 months and still nothing. It's quite frustrating, and my looming birthday is NOT helping at all.
But I have faith it will happen...for both you and me :)
Try to stay strong Hun. And if you ever need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact me:
bells_four_her@hotmail.com
*hugs*
Nikki
Sorry you're feeling so bummed, but don't stress over not posting or visiting lately. We'll be here when you have time and will enjoy your posting when it fits in. {{hugs}}
Love the shots of your furbabies, they look very happy to be posing for their pictures.:)
I didn't know PR had a new one out of a mermaid, I think I need to wander over to their site and check it out.
Sue
Sorry you have been feeling low. Hope you are feeling better. Love the pics of your doggies. Very cute. xx
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling bleh {{hugs}}
I'm having a hard time keeping up too. Big hugs! Hope you can find some time to stitch soon!
I've been having a hard time keeping up with mine too the past couple months. Life just gets in the way sometimes:) Do something nice for yourself and don't think about a baby. Seems like it happens when you don't think about it. Don't worry about us stitchers either- we'll be here when you have time to blog.
{{{HUGS}}} I hope you're feeling a bit better. I've had a bad month as well and I know what you mean about not being able to keep up. It's so hard. I hope you've been treating yourself well.
Are you doing ok?? its been a while since you updated your blog...hope your doing fine ((hugs))
Where are you. I hope you are okay sweetie. xx
Hi Carolyn. Haven't seen you around much lately on the CC BB and noticed you haven't updated your Blog in ages. Hope everything is ok. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. (((hugs))) ~Nikki
I miss hearing from you. I hope your ok and that your blues passed.
How are you doing??
Did you disappear??
Post a Comment