Monday, June 11, 2007

A Finish... its about time....

Hi Friends,

My sincerest apologies for not being around much - I've just been so busy and DBF's new work schedule monopolizes my computer time ;-) I do think of you all regularly and read your blogs - just haven't had a whole lot of time to comment (or update my own blog!).

Right to business.... The pup's name is Charlie and he is such a handful! I'll probably post more pictures of him later. :)

Okay, NOW, right to business..... Miss Valentine - all done! (wish I could've gotten a picture that actually shows her sparklies, but alas....)


As always, thank you so much for stopping by and commenting - it really makes my day :)
XOXO,
Carolyn

21 comments:

Heather said...

Miss Valentine is so cute, congrats on a finish :D Your pup is adorable, awwwwww :)

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your finish, she looks really great! Are you going to frame her?

Singular Stitches said...

Hi, Carolyn! I saw your comment on Gil's blog and followed the link to your blog! I'm glad I did!!

What a lovely finish on the Mirabilia and your furbaby addition is just too sweet!!! What a face!

bells said...

I know the feeling Carolyn! I've been crazy busy and have not been able to find much time online lately at all! But don't worry, we've all been there and completely understand. *hugs*

Miss Valentine looks lovely! Congrats on such a pretty finish!

Debs said...

Miss Valentine is beautiful!! Congrats on the finish.

Glad to know the puppy has a name. :) My son saw the pic and asked if we could get one. I said NO, we already have 2 dogs and a cat. NO MORE PETS! *LOL*

BeckySC said...

I've been wondering where you were :) Glad to know you are OK!!
Congrats on your finish :)

Carla said...

Miss Valentine is so pretty!!! Congratulations Carolyn!!!

Dawn T. said...

Miss Valentine is beautiful! Congrats on the HD:)

Michelle said...

Sooo pretty! Congrats on your finish.

sugardoll said...

Wow! beautiful finish. She's very pink!!

have i ever told you how lucky you were to get a hold of your Lanarte love, peace and harmony!? (yah, hush. Like a broken record lol)

Your puppy's name is Charlie? Sounds like a nice guy. LOL But he looks like he could use a cutesy name like poopsy or stewie j/k!

Have a great day. TC!

Sue said...

Oh, Miss Valentine is just lovely. Your stitching is so nice ;)

stitcherw said...

Miss Valentine turned out beautifully, congratulations on your lovely finish. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of Charlie, he's a sweetie.
Sue

Carol said...

She's beautiful Carolyn! Congratulations!!

Novia said...

Congratulations on Miss Valentine!!! She is soooooo purdy...

Novia said...

Congratulations on Miss Valentine!!! She is soooooo purdy...

Jenn said...

Congrats on the finish! She's beautiful!

Hazel said...

She is one beautiful lady!!! Pup is gorgeous too. xx

Samantha said...

Congratulations on your finish Carolyn, she's a beauty! :o)

Sharon said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow she's a beauty!!!

sugardoll said...

Hey hun whats up? Haven't heard from u in a long time. How you been doing? Dun tell me u are concentrating over there with the baby making. hehehe How was your b-day? Hope you had a very good one with stash goodies left and right!! Missed you!! take care.

Noreen