Thursday, May 10, 2007

Seriously!!!

Geez Louise.... I just keep having one issue after another. Yesterday morning, my car wouldn't start, but when it did, it was "knocking" so heavily that I immediately shut it off and called the dealership. They came and towed it away.... luckily I got it back yesterday evening - they had to replace the ignition module & the fuel regulator. Luckily I'm still under warranty... but only for another 1600 miles or so. And the worst part? My car is only a 2005 and this is the THIRD time I've had to take it in for work. Unbelievable. I don't know what I'm going to do when my warranty ends.... I know I can't afford to replace things left and right (on a fairly new car!) all the time. :::::sigh::::::

On to happy things..... Noreen tagged me! lol Here it is:

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I've probably watched less than an hour worth of TV commercials in the past YEAR thanks to TIVO.

2. I watch the Simpsons religiously... yes, I'm nerd.

3. Strangers ask if my Sis and I are twins all the time - there's a 4 year difference in our age!

4. My sister is my best friend.

5. I was in the delivery room for my niece's birth - it was both beautiful (in that awe-inspiring way) and scary at the same time!

6. I've known my DBF (Kevin) since my freshman year of HS... of course, we didn't start dating until over a year ago.

7. I'll try anything (food-wise) at least once - Frog legs, escargot, calamari, etc... are all part of my dining history. :)

I'm off to tag: Jamie, Dani, Becky, Debbie, Jenn, Hazel & Dawn.

Before I go, look at what was on my wall by the front door (outside, thank goodness!)



We get those geckos every summer - come July/August, there will literally be 5-6 on the wall (at night) at any given time. Ewww..... :)

I promise to post some actual stitching photos tomorrow or Saturday. I also have some possible fabric ideas for Crystal Symphony & Dawn, Fairy Spirit of Grace so I'll post the "lay-overs" then too.

Thank you for stopping by! :)

XOXO,

Carolyn

4 comments:

Sue said...

Yikes, you get those geckos all summer, EVERY summer? I'd take the car problems over the geckos any day. They are only on the outside of your house, right?

sugardoll said...

Thanks for playing =)I had no idea what 'tagging' means before this. LOL

We get those geckos all the time in the Philippines, they live inside the house with us, usually up in the ceiling. We don't mind, they have become part of life. The houses in the Philippines are usually with open windows so the insects can come in too, but the geckos prey on the insects, they usually swarm around the light cuz the insects are attracted to the light. However, the cats like to play with them..err kill them. Sometimes, the cat would sever their tails and even after an hour of the tail unattached to it's body, it would still squirm. It's really weird! Gives you goosebumps to watch it. =D

Hazel said...

Thanks for tagging me! I may have to think about that one for a while lol! Nice gecko!!! xx

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thanks for tagging me... I can't answer to it until I get my comptuer back... all my blog links are there at home for me to tag other bloggers but it also looks like all of my favourites have been tagged already!

Being a northerner running into a gecko on my wall would make me jump the first few times!