Sunday, May 6, 2007

Haven't had much time....

Since DBF started his new job last week, working nights, I haven't had much time for blogging or reading blogs. Why, you ask? Because he *was* leaving around 11pm (and getting back in the morning) and I just didn't have the heart to take his computer time before he left for work.
This week, however, he'll be going in a earlier in the evening, so I should be back to blogging a little more often. :)

Might as well do a goal re-cap since I don't have any pictures to show in this post....

April :

1. Finish the top half of the Petal Fairy chart - No :( I did work on her though.

2. Finish working my way across the top of Motherhood. Heh... no, but I worked on her too!

3. Start and finish at *least* 1 page of Rainbow Bridge . Phew! Yes, I completed that!

I also did some time on Mira's Miss Valentine AND finished a UFO.

My goals for May:

1. At least finish the flower on the top half of Petal Fairy.

2. Get at least 6 10x10 squares on Motherhood done AND finish the griding.

3. Do TWO pages on RB

4. Work on Miss Valentine

5. Kit up at least 3-5 items in my stash.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to stop by and leave comments - they really light up my day. :)

XOXO,

Carolyn

8 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Glad everything is okay! Good luck with the goals, you can do it:)

Cheryl said...

Good luck with your goals :)

sugardoll said...

WB. I missed you! However, DBF is more important that blogging so don't you worry. =)We are about on the same boat, except its DS for me demanding all my time. =)

Kit up atleast 3-5? Girl, you have got to slow down LOL. Take care. *hugs*

Michelle said...

Sounds like you've got a fun month ahead of you!

Kim said...

They are much more realistic goals than I ever set - have fun!

Jamie said...

Good to hear from you! Good luck on your goals this month.

Dani - tkdchick said...

good luck on your may goals! I"m going to update my blog shortly!

Debs said...

Good for you setting goals. I have tried, and I just don't follow through. My bad :) Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am doing much better. I just need to get on there and post.

Who knows, maybe I might set a goal or two and "try" to accomplish it. ;) *LOL*