Monday, April 2, 2007

Geez, I'm a stash-a-holic

I've been stitching on Petal Fairy for the past few days and it was such a nice change after Tinkerbell. Petal now has full wings (minus beads) and part of her stem.



ABCStitch shipped my order lightening fast!! Now if only they'd have sales the way SB&B's does... :::sigh:::

But, ahem, it doesn't end there. I also received some eBay stash too...


Yes, I clearly have a Calico Crossroads obsession.... :-/

Now, if only SW would hurry up with my darn fabric for RB!! I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that I get it by this Thursday. (otherwise, I'll be long gone - for a week anyway ;-) )

And to wrap up.... behold my babies (again!) :)




XOXO,

Carolyn

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Petal Fairy is beautiful! Oh my, look at all that stash! I have a few of the Calico Crossroads cats too :o) They are cute aren't they.

Aww lovely photo's of your babies :o)

Novia said...

Petal Fairy is as gorgeous as ever and the fabby is real yummy..

Your stash haul eeeekkkkkk, hide hide them from J, shove them under your bed...

Jenn said...

Nice stash haul. I love teh fabric you are stitching Petal Fairy on. Very pretty. Nice and bright.

Cheryl said...

Petal Fairy is gorgeous! Who is that by? What a lot of great stash you have there :)

BeckySC said...

PF is looking great :)
WOW!! that's some stash :) Enjoy!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow what an awesome stash haul!

Petal fairy looks awesome on that fabbie!

Hazel said...

What a lot of stash!! I love it. Your petal fairy looks fab! xx

sugardoll said...

Girl, that is some serious shopping!! It looks like you are going to be very busy this year =)

Petal is coming along nicely, great job!

Jamie said...

Such beautiful dogs! Lovely stitching. Have a great time.