Thursday, April 19, 2007

Photos-a-plenty

Thank you, everyone, for your well wishes. They are very much appreciated. :)
I'm still on the hunt for the Be Happy freebie... Becky and Gill were so wonderful and both sent me *Bee* Happy (which I really like!!), but its not exactly what I was looking for. I really do appreciate their efforts though and will probably stitch the one they sent too as its very cute! :)

To make it a bit easier, I've tracked down a photo from here. I hope its okay to post this on my blog - if not, please let me know and I'll remove the photo. Anyway, here is the Be Happy I've been looking for:

And, as promised, a progress picture of RB (not much to look at, but progress is progress)




And here is a picture of my UFO... Its about 3 years old. I plan on frogging nearly all the backstitching, adding some of the extra sparklies and such that the pattern calls for, and getting rid of that *thing* thats hovering on top of the wing lol.


Lastly, I wanted show to a picture of the little gift my niece (Celeste) had given to me my first day visiting with my family in Utah. I sure do miss them a LOT :(




Thanks for stopping by. :)
XOXO,
Carolyn

13 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Carolyn!

Yes, that is the freebie chart I have, and stitched :D I just pulled it out tonight to take to work tomorrow to scan for you, you'll be seeing it tomorrow :D

Cute RB progress! I love dalmatians.

Kim said...

hey thanks for stopping over at my blog! you have some lovely stuff on the go and I like your fabric for rainbow bridge x

Jamie said...

I love the Bee Happy chart. That's a great job on RB and I love the UFO. Hope you are feeling better.

Angi said...

what a sweet gift from your neice! Glad you're feeling better!

Dawn T. said...

Glad your feeling better:) RB and the UFO look great! What a sweet gift from your niece.

Michelle said...

Great progress on RB. I think your ideas for your angel will look great!

Cheryl said...

What a lovely gift from your niece! RB looks great and good luck with your UFO

Hazel said...

Great gift and your RB looks fab!

BeckySC said...

I have that chart, but mine is not a freebie...they must have re-released it as a chart. I have stitched it and made a bag out of it a year or so ago...http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=8425490&uid=447889that's why I didn't send that one as I wasn't aware it was a freebie :)

Your progresses look great!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Carolyn your projects are progressing nicely.

What a lovely gift from your Niece!

Sue said...

All of your stitching looks great, but I especially like your angel. Why are you going to take out the backstitching?

stitcherw said...

Be Happy is very cute, I can see why you were looking for the pattern. Nice progress on RB, the little dog is so cute, I'll bet he was fun to watch develop while you were stitching him.

What a lovely gift from your niece, it must have been hard to leave them after your visit. Hope you are able to find the Be Happy chart, looking forward to seeing that as WIP in a future blog post. :)
Sue

sugardoll said...

Awww what a sweet niece you have. That is just a cute giftie.

The Angel UFO is really lovely. I think you should finish it. I have never seen this one before. I like it. =D