Well, I worked on that angel UFO I posted a short while ago... and now she is done! Just need to wash her and get her framed and sent off to my niece. That makes for one (out of three) of my required finishes before I can splurge - according to my wagon rules.

By the way, this was a Dimensions Gold Petite kit - Twilight Angel.
I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all of my wonderful stitching friends for their kind thoughts and wishes. Here's hoping that this week goes better. :)
XOXO,
Carolyn
16 comments:
What a lovely Angel! I'm sure your niece is going to LOVE her!!
Congratulations on your HD and on completing one third of your goal!
She is beautiful!! Great job:) I am sure your niece will love it.
Congratulations on your finish :)
Have a nice week :)
Congratulations on your finish Carolyn!! It's beautiful!
Well done on your finish. She is lovely. Hope you have a better week this week. Hugs,
xx
Aww its lovely - and sorry you had a crappy week itr must be catching ;o)
what a beautiful gift!! What a treasure! *hugs*
Beautiful angel - your niece will love her! Congrats on the finish.
What a nice finish. Congrats ;)
That is soooo pretty!! Congrats on the great finish. :)
Your angel came out so beautifully - congratulations!
I hope you're feeling better this week. I have my fingers crossed.
Carolyn - Great finish. She's a beauty. I hope that May is a brighter month for all my friends.
She turned out gorgeous, your niece will love her.
Sue
That's really pretty - grats on the finish!
Pretty finish! Congratulations.
She's beautiufl! "Congrats!
Post a Comment