::::sigh:::::: couldn't even make it one month.
Well, to make myself feel better, I think of it like this - I probably don't have too many years left before I have a baby or two and right now my bills are quite managable. So, I suppose its okay if I spend my extra free money on stash, right? Rigggght? Please tell me I'm right. :-/
Having said that.... I'm thinking about joining SMF's TOTM club. Is anyone a member? And if so, I'm interested in the linen/opalescent version which is $26/month - does that include shipping or will the shipping wind up pushing it closer (or over!) $30?
While I'm here, I might as well post a pic of my Motherhood QS. Not a huge amount of progress, but at least its something:

Well that all, but before I go - My thoughts and wishes are with Dani and her recent "test" & a big THANK YOU to Noreen for helping a sister out. ;-)
XOXO,
Carolyn



13 comments:
Woohoo!! Another one bites the dust!! Just teasing. But honestly, I'm all for enjoying stitching. And if buying new stash or making new starts keeps you happy, then by all means DO IT!!
With regards to SMF's TOTM, I'm not currently a member, but I am a member of Silkweaver Fabrics FOTM Opalescent Lugana (they also have a linen option) and I'm loving it! I believe it's 26 US$ a month including shipping. It may actually be cheaper for you as you're in the US (I'm in Canada).
"Motherhood" is looking great! Keep up the lovely stitching!
What's a Wagon? LOL! I haven't seen one around here either! Your fabric will leave in the AM post for you - enjoy!! I am glad it found a good home!
Good on you!! Im not on the wagon and never intend to be ;) if it makes you happy and you have some spare cash im all for stash, stash and more stash LOL
Your HAED looks fabulous. I've never been one to put myself on any type of wagon, so enjoy ;)
Yay! I'm not on the wagon either. The Night is such an amazing piece. Have fun stashing!!
I need a Wagon....um, to haul all my stash around in ;)!!!
Your HAED looks great :)
Can't wait to see your new stash. Motherhood is looking beautiful - I just bought this chart not long ago.
Wow! That's beautiful! :)
This is one of my favorite HAED charts. You've made a great start on her.
Wagon...i'm not far off jumping off after you. To much out there I want to do.
You're RIGHT!! Buying stash is so much fun :)
Nice progress on Motherhood!
Wagon...is that the thing that blew right past me? LOL Your WIP's looks great!
My dear I am a member of SMF TOTM. Yes the $26 includes shipping. I am also in the opalescent option linens, but i mixed and matched it with non-opals too. I love everything i had gotten so far. I had only started in Feb. You should join! It very much worth it!!!
Your WIP looks great!
I've tagged you on my blog.
http://sugar-dimples.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-been.html
Awww thanks for the mention in your blog!
That didn't take you long to jump off the wagon and run in the opposite direciton!
Post a Comment