Also... we have a bird's nest and the little babies just hatched about 3 days ago... Thankfully, I have a fairly decent zoom lens - this was taken about 8 feet away from the nest (didn't want to get too close and upset the mamma).... and, yes, the nest is in a cactus!
Lastly, I've been working away on Miss Valentine:
XOXO,
Carolyn






17 comments:
All of your baby's are so cute!!!! Miss Valentine is very pretty!
The puppy is adorable! Miss V is looking great! You'll be done in no time.
Love your puppy, lab/rottie mix?? he's going to be a big one :). Your Miss Valentine is coming along wonderfully ;)
Oohh your puppy is so cute!
Miss V is looking great!!
Awww...your puppy is so sweet! What is his name?
I have to agree with everyone, Miss V looks wonderful!
Wonderful pictures, the puppy is so sweet, and he does look like he'd be into everything. What did you decide to name him?
Sue
your new puppy is sooo cute! I just love dogs :)
Nice progress on Miss Valentine...she's looking fantastic :)
Awww, what a cute pup!
I just love your work on this Mirabilia Valentine fairy design, can't wait to see it finished and other projects.
OMG Your baby is just precious!! :) Love the baby birdies and I Love Miss Valentine.
BTW I am working on my blog and I will be responding to your tag. :D I am so sorry I did not get to it sooner. I am just now getting back into the swing of things. :D
The new puppy is just adorable!! He has a very sweet face.
Your new baby birds reminded me of when i was young, i found a baby bird on the ground, and I did not know where it came from, so i took it home and placed it in a shoebox, I feed it papaya everyday, and everytime it swallows the papaya, out comes something else on it's other end. LOL. I had it for about 2 days, one day I came home and it was gone...It either flew or the cat ate him. :\
That puppy looks like he could be trouble:) He is a cutie though!
Your Miss Valentine is looking great too!
Cute puppy! Your Miss Valentine is beautiful!
Your puppy is adorable!!
I am guessing your puppy still keeping your busy. :)
I finally have a finish on my blog. :) Took me long enough. *LOL*
Thanks for posting.
Awww! What a cutie, he's adorable!
All the babies are just adorable!
Great progress on Valentine!
Post a Comment