I was really hoping to be able to get an updated picture of Motherhood up today, but alas - time got away from me. I'd really like to get a bit more stitching done on her this weekend and will likely post a picture on Saturday.
My goals for the weekend are:
Stitch on Motherhood
Take an inventory of all the UK stitching magazines so I don't go buying duplicates off of eBay
Go to Hobby Lobby (for mats) and Barnes & Noble for the latest UK stitchy mags
Frame my Dad's very belated birthday gift (after Hobby Lobby trip - its 30 miles 1 way for me - bah!)
Spend some time with my Mom tomorrow
In the meantime, I might as well answer my *FIRST* SBQ of the week:
If you had $500 to spend on stitching-related items, what would you buy?
Easy! First, I'd get an Ott Floor Lamp (which I'd likely buy from Joann because they are *always* having tons of sales on this things). Then, I'd try to get a decent recliner or some other type of comfy stitching chair. Lastly, with any left-overs - wishlist, here I come!! :)
Well, I'm gonna hit the sack pretty soon. Good night for now!!
XOXO,
Carolyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am with you on a recliner or comfy chair. Stitch longer if you are very comfortable. ;)
I hate it when I have stitching plans and something happens and takes longer where you don't get to stitch.
I hope you get stitch time in today! :)
I hope you get your stitching time in today! Your recent stash purchase is impressive - congrats!
One of those chairs that can move front to back with a little stool to put your feet up would do me. I think they're about $500 tho so thats my fund gone!
Glad to see you started a stitchy blog ;) I've got Motherhood in my "to stitch someday" pile! I really want to get a great big floor stand before I dig into that big piece.
Post a Comment