Before I show my stitching pictures, I managed to snap a couple of pictures of my babies.
Here's Jagr having fun.
And here he is singing to his Mommy. He always does this after I say "Well, tell me!" Yes, I talk to my babies... I'll say, "want to go outside? want a treat? or want to go to bed?" (he starts wagging his tail) and I say, "well, tell me!" and he starts to sing to me. LOL.
And, I musn't leave out Miss Kita. She is as stubborn as a mule when it comes to picture time, so all I could manage was her with her sexy, sleepy eyes. LOL.
Now, behold my very first framing job! I really couldn't have done it without some seriously good tips from Vanessa (from the Mira board). She made what seemed like the impossible, very possible! :)
And finally - Motherhood update! Hey, look! I can actually make out part of an ear! (sorry about the horrible picture - its really tricky getting this one for some reason)
Before I go, if anyone has any answers/comments to my questions (from yesterday's post) regarding Gift of Stitching and UK stitching mags (for U.S. subscribers), please let me know. :)
Thanks & I hope you all have a wonderful, lazy day!
XOXO,
Carolyn








10 comments:
You did great with the framing job! Hurray!! Your doggies are adorable! Esp. the Akita she looks very huggable! =)
Love the doggie pics!
Yes, Gift of Stitching is mostly folksy sampler type stuff. There have also been a couple of Solaria charts in the past, and a Martina Weber exclusive piece (a tiny mandala garden). 'Must have' is a matter of personal opinion obviously! lol. I have really liked some of their designs but then I do like samplers as well as my more usual Miras.
Awww...you're fur-babies are soooo adorable!
Wonderful job on the framing! I'll have to bother you for tips when (or "if") I ever finish something.
Great start on "Motherhood". It's such a lovely piece.
What cute fur babies, and great framing job!!!
Your babies are adorable!!! Your framing job and Motherhood look fantastic too. :o)
Love to pics of your babies. :) I talk to mine as well. They can be so funny at times.
I am sorry I can not answer any of your questions.
Debs
Wonderful job on your framing and your dogs are sooo cute! I fancy subbing to the gift of stitching as I love all the folksy stuff. I live in the UK so cannot answer your qs on the uk mags.
Good job on framing!!! Cutie cutie dogs!! Like you, I love dogs too.
Love your fur babies. I can't answer your questions but people love TGOS. Your framing looks wonderful.
How cute your little furbabies. Greta framing job. I subscribe to the gift of stitching magazine and i have loved every single issue. I think its well worth it as the UK mags are so expensive to subscribe to.
Post a Comment