I decided to start a little project a day or two ago just because I was in the mood for it. There isn't much there yet, but I imagine I'll finish her off by the end of the weekend.

I've also accumulated a bit more stash this week....

Tammy from Stab & Stash is working on a beautiful piece of fabbie just for the Firefly Fairies.
There doesn't appear to be a new SBQ yet (or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place...) so I decided to answer the one from a couple of weeks ago:
SBQ: Rip, Rip!
Today’s SBQ is:
Do you use your needle, a seam ripper, or something else when you have to frog stitches? Why do you use the method that you do?
I think my answer is probably like most everyone else's. I use my needle and "unstitch" the area if its only a few stitches. Otherwise, I pull out my sharp, pointy scissors and cut those offending threads out!
XOXO,
Carolyn



6 comments:
What pretty fabric your doing tinkerbell on. You've made a good start on her.
Okay i thought at first, "why would she stitch a carrot?" Then i realize it's tinkerbell. Duh! LOL That fabby you are using for her looks yum. what is it?
And yay! More stash! Don't forget to show us what Miss Tammy creates for the FF's =)
What gorgeous fabric! Love it love it love it!!
Boy, was it ever hot in Arizona last week! Whew! I was down in Yuma, I have to admit I was really enjoying the heat!
Your tinkerbell is going to look fantastic on that fabric!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Nice start on your new project :)
I adore the fabric you are doing Tink on!! I can NOT wait to see her :)
Great job!!
Post a Comment