... and I miss my sis, niece and nephew so much already :( But, I have to look on the bright side - at least I got a chance to be with them and I know I'll see them again. :)
Here are a couple of photos of my niece & nephew (Celeste and James):

...And here is little James with the baby doll I bought him. As you can imagine, my brother in law just LOVES this... lol
Here are a couple of photos of my niece & nephew (Celeste and James):

...And here is little James with the baby doll I bought him. As you can imagine, my brother in law just LOVES this... lol

It also SNOWED one day!!! I've only been around falling snow about 3-4 times in my life, so it was very exciting for me.... And of course I have a picture of it and of one of the mountains in Utah that looked so ominous and beautiful at the same time during this small snow storm.


And now on to stitching (finally, right? lol)... First things first - I think I'm going to put myself on a very lenient version of the wagon. I'll post the exact "rules" of my wagon-ism a little later - but be forewarned... its almost ridiculously lenient lol... but I've got to start somewhere. :)
Having said that, here are some goodies that I bought on clearance from Hobby Lobby while with my sister:

Thats Mirabilia chart is actually the whole kit! I managed to snatch it up for $17!
And I got the chance to visit Shepherd's Bush... yes THE Shepherd's Bush. Unfortunately, I didn't get to buy as much as I would have liked, but here is what I did get:

I would have like to have gotten a start on Rainbow Bridge while I was gone, but Silkweaver didn't get around to sending my custom-sized fabric until this week. :( So, instead, I started to work on Miss Valentine - it doesn't seem like I got a whole lot of stitching time in, but at least I made a start on her :)
Having said that, here are some goodies that I bought on clearance from Hobby Lobby while with my sister:

Thats Mirabilia chart is actually the whole kit! I managed to snatch it up for $17!
And I got the chance to visit Shepherd's Bush... yes THE Shepherd's Bush. Unfortunately, I didn't get to buy as much as I would have liked, but here is what I did get:

I would have like to have gotten a start on Rainbow Bridge while I was gone, but Silkweaver didn't get around to sending my custom-sized fabric until this week. :( So, instead, I started to work on Miss Valentine - it doesn't seem like I got a whole lot of stitching time in, but at least I made a start on her :)
Thats all for now. In my next post, I'll let you all in my almost laughable set of wagon rules I've set for myself and hopefully have a picture of my RB start.
Okay, okay, I also have to admit... while I was in Utah, I made a fairly large SB&B splurge too. :::sigh:::: and I'll post a picture of that stuff when I get it... it'll probably be a few weeks though.
XOXO,
Carolyn




9 comments:
Welcome back dear ((hugs)) your niece and nephew sure are cuties, are you sure about giving a doll to a little boy though? LOL
Looked like a very successful visit. Major stash haul! Wooohoooo!!
oohhh what a wonderful stash hall you got. and Miss Valentine is looking great.
Hi, I've just come across your blog and have recently started my own. I love your stash!!!! You made a really great start on Miss Valentine. I looked back at some of your older posts and Petal Fairy is stunning, I love the fabric you are stitching her on. I hope you don't mind if I come back to visit ;)
Welcome back! That's quite the stash haul you've got there! Glad you had a great visit with your family.
Hmmm snow... I'm so sick of it at this point!!!
Welcome back!! Love your stash :D Great start!!
I will start on the dreaded Tinker when I get my square done. LOL
Glad you are back :)
Debs
Forgot to say your niece and nephew are just soooooo cute!!!! I can see why you would miss them. :)
Thanks for sharing pics :)
What great stash you have there!! Your niece and nephew are so cute
Glad you had a fun visit with your family, and got to see some snow. Where I'm at in Michigan I've seen quite enough of it lately, we even had it on Easter.
Wonderful stash, you got some very fun projects. I just finished one of them, Chocolate Shoppe by LHN and really enjoyed it. Your Miss Valentine is looking very pretty, that one has such lovely soft colors in it.
Sue
Awww lovely pics and great bargains. Nice pic of you too - I like to put a face to the name lol!
Post a Comment