Friday, April 20, 2007

SBQ - how ironic......

Well, I don't think this SBQ could have come at a more appropriate time....

Today's SBQ was suggested Danielle (http://scopist.blogspot.com/) and is:

Are you on "The Wagon?" If so, how long have you been on and how
"serious" are you about it? If not, have you considered it?


Well, as mentioned just a few posts ago, I put myself on a very, and I do mean VERY, lenient version of my own personal Wagon. I've been on it for less than a week and I'm serious about it - but my guidelines were so lax that, well, its fairly easy to comply with. :)

I've spent a several hours stitching on RB today and managed to get the kitty and fish(bowl) done (along with the another portion of the poem - but that was actually started yesterday).



Before I wrap up, a big THANK YOU to Heather who was able to send me a copy of Be Happy. :)


XOXO,

Carolyn

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your WIP looks great, i love the fish bowl! :)

Jamie said...

Oh RB is looking fantastic. Hope you are having the beautiful weather I am having today.

Dawn T. said...

RB is so cute!! The dog looks like my puppy with her frisbee:)

Hazel said...

What does that mean??? I am rather innocent to these expressions you know! RB is looking very cute. xx

Carla said...

I'm glad you found the SB freebie you were looking for...your WIP looks great!

Sue said...

Your RB looks great and is coming along quickly. Glad you found the chart you were looking for.

Dani - tkdchick said...

RG looks excellent!

Heather said...

RB looks very cute. And you are welcome for the chart! Anytime :D I have most of their freebie charts, I love Shepherd's Bush!

Michelle said...

RB is looking great. Glad you got a copy of Be Happy, it's a cute piece!