Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Dad...

Well, I went to my Dad's today. He was so happy with the framed picture I made for him. :)
He also, casually, mentioned that his doctor sent him to a dermatologist.... he had a biopsy of a spot on his back. The results say its melanoma. Thats no good. They are going to cut out a massive chunk of his skin soon. Luckily, they found it early. Heh.... he wasn't overly concerned by it though - and the weird part is - he always wears hats, sun glasses, a t-shirt with a long sleeved button-up shirt over it when he is outside. I guess stuff just happens no matter how careful you try to be.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm glad they caught your Dad's melanoma early. {{{Hugs}}} to you both.

Hazel said...

Sorry to hear your Dad's news. Good they caught it early.
xx