I finished the last of Tinkerbell last night. I really do *not* like the way this turned out. The chart was horrible and I can honestly say that if I had never stitched before and this kit was my first experience, I would never have finished it or looked into stitching again. Blech....
Well, here she is in all her... ahem.... "glory"
Also, I was RAK'd for the first time. Three lovely ladies (Novi, Joyce & Ee Koon from the Coven) sent me this beautiful DMC chart - it can't be bought in the U.S. so that makes it even MORE special! Thank you ladies!!!
XOXO,
Carolyn





8 comments:
You finished tinky! She actually looks really cute! Is your fabbie magic sprinkles from s&s? Correct me if I'm wrong, it looks very much like it!
I will update on SSM as soon as i can, I actually am beading her right now. She's almost done. I would love to post piccies but my camera is dead and I haven't had the chance to pick up some batteries, so I will make sure to remember when we hit the grocery store sometimes this week or in the weekend.. =)
I also love that RAK chart. How gorgeous! I can hear you happy dancing from where i am LOL.
I think i found your blog through Jamies, but im not sure!! Thought i'd leave a comment anyway and say hi! i like tinkerbell!
What a great RAK :) Can't wait to see it in progress!
Tnkerbell is a cutie!
I love your chart!!! Those girls are so sweet. :)
I think Tinker looks sooo cute!! Looks like she has a Smerk on her face. LOL
Great job!! :)
Congrats on persevering with Tinker!
What an awesome RAK!
Tinker is adorable!
I know what you said about Tinker, but she is just soooo cute. I had to get the kit. I won't start on her yet. Looking for some fabby. I am sure I will be cussing as I stitch her, but she will be cute at the end. :)
I found this post by googling 'tinker with my stinker'
to be honest, i was looking for something else :p
bye now!
Post a Comment